Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Personal Post! Procrastination & Classes

Procrastination to most is something that is completely inevitable, it happens and you do not even realize it is happening until you see the work piled up and your time running out.  Yes, most suffer from this problem but how to get rid of it?  Well, I find that routine can help in fending off this fiend.  If you set a certain time to work and everyday at that same time you do work then eventually you will be able to do everything with ease!  It's okay to start of slow and to take breaks in between just make sure that the breaks are of less time than the work time or else you'll have two hour breaks for five minutes of work, and if you're a master of procrastination then that will happen to you often.  But you must try your best to keep stress away and feel happy about your work. 

Since class started this blog has been put literally in the back of my thinking cycle.  I've been drowned in essays, lectures, and books that I haven't had the time to write anything worth writing about.  When I do have time though my brain is so fried that I can't even put a sentence together properly let alone a complete post.  Since I don't want to just put out random anecdotes and I want to do well in what ever it is a post I don't really want to rush things when it comes to actual post.  The personal post that I put are more flexible theme wise and they don't really need a direction so I'm totally fine with them being nonsense (hehe) but as for everything else I would like it to be well written, believe it or not I do make an attempt to write well, I hope it shows.  At any rate I've logged in a couple of times with the mind set to write about a topic that been on my list of things to write about but every time I come to the sudden realization that I have homework to be done and the blog gets put once again at the back seat of everything.  So since I will have to write a few essays for the next 3 weeks I will make the most sincere attempt to post at least one post a week and if able to the regular two post a week.  I will try my best!


Matane!
またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment