Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Numbers

Numbers! They are indeed an important part of society and like any grade school kid you have to know your numbers! This for me is a funny post because I learn my Japanese numbers through a YouTube video that I found years ago when I was younger and I have never been able to forget the numbers because of it.  Its a song and I love it.  So to help you  to learn the numbers I will be putting the video here along with another video I found that is much younger with a sensei (teacher) who is teaching you herself and she is great, makes it really easy to understand.  So soon you will be able to count to a hundred, maybe even more.

Ganbatte! (Good Luck!)

                                                             Number song

Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment