Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Personal Post- Kana written on the computer!?

Well, I don't actually know if anyone noticed but in my last post I used hiragana to explain the use of the characters.  Doing this on my computer is totally new to me because I thought that to use Kana character on a computer you would need a new keyboard but I was actually wrong your computer already come equipped with it! How awesome is that? So of course I've been testing it out all this time because its actually easier to study Kana when your typing it in using the Romanji you probably already know, you're able to recognize characters easier if you can yourself make them appear.  So if you're already studying Kana I urge you to become familiar with your computer.  Typing in Japanese can be as simple as changing a few configurations in your control panel and if your afraid of messing something up by using your control panel, google a step by step or get someone who is better with computers to do it for you.  Now I'm not exactly sure if this works on every type of computer since I can only vouch for Windows computers since its the kind I use, if you use Apple you might want to check that out.  As for me I can read hiragana and some katakana but Kanji has me completely lost at times!  So as I continue to study I will make new post about Kana to help those who are as I am lost in a world of language.

またね! Matane!  See you again!
Hiragana-Romanji-English

Two post in one day?! I'm on a roll baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment