Saturday, May 18, 2013

Personal Post - No post post?

I've been hit with a type of post college blues where I took finals and still am waiting for my grade and this has me so distracted I've sat here for a while trying to figure out what this weeks post would be about.  Sadly I've been struck with absolutely nothing but I can't just post nothing because I've been on a role where every Saturday I'm able to give something new.  I'm a bit off balance but that's okay if I don't post something pertaining to japan or its culture today I'll do it during the week right?  So what have I've been doing this week none stop, believe it or not I watched Japanese drama all day every day since Monday, it all started with 'Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge' which I watched to cheer myself up because like, Sunako, I like dark things and the whole scenario in the drama makes me laugh a lot plus the character that was added that wasn't in the manga, Takeru, is just so adorable that just watching him makes me smile from the cuteness!  It's one of my favorite dramas and I like the manga even though I can barely remember it now since its been soooo awfully long since I've read it.  But for sure I like Sunako in the manga better she's always a chibi and that my friend is freaking great to me, plus she's much more hateful toward Kyohei which make more funny moments.  Without realizing it I kinda got a post idea for the week maybe I should make it about this drama? hmmmm or one of the many dramas I've watched so far.  Well the point is, if there ever was one, is that I really like the drama and the manga, and that although it won't be today I'll have a serious post soon.   So do you like the drama, manga or anime too? Or is there another one that you like more?

またね Matane

P.S. Please someone anyone comment! It feels lonely to talk to yourself over the internet haha

No comments:

Post a Comment