Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Drama Time! Nobuta wo Produce

Kiritani Shuji is a person that thinks of life as a game, because of this he does his best to be liked by everyone, no matter who they are or whether he thinks they're weird or creepy, he will get along with them. That is, everyone except Kusano Akira, he is a weirdo that does what he wants, talks weirdly and never has a reason for the way he acts to Kiritani, Akira is a pest and his life would be much better if Akira didn't talk to him.   But Akira is the only one that knows that Kiritani isn't the same cool guy that he pretends to be.   One day a new transfer student comes to their class, Kotani Nobuko, she is extremely quite and always keeps her head down making it easy for her to be bullied.  Kiritani Shuji and Kusano Akira seeing that their youths were being wasted in they're everyday school life decide that they would produce Nobuko into the most popular girl in the school, under the condition that no one ever finds out that they are working together to make it possible. Together they go through many trials and find that being with each other is more fun that being alone or pretending to be someone they're not.

Kiritani Shuji is a character who at first I found interesting but then found annoying and then in the end liked.  His character was extremely cruel to others even though to everyone else it appeared that he was a cool and nice guy, this really made me mad at him as a character in the beginning.  Thank god for Akira though, out of all the characters of any drama or anime that I have ever watched EVER Akira became my favorite most loved character, one of the reasons this drama is so memorable to me was because of him.   He is an eccentric character who at first I found funny and liked instantly for making Kiritani's life hellish but as the drama progressed I found that he was kind and thoughtful when it came to the people close to him, so in a sing song voice I can safely say. I love him.   Much like Amemiya in Hotaru no Hikari who gave me the goro goro, Akira gave me the unexplained Kon Kon gesture which every time I remember him I find myself doing in his honor. Unlike Kiritani and Akira there's not much to say about Nobuko except that she was extremely sweet and a good girl and it was funny how she followed Akira's flow at times with the Nobuta Power pose.  There was love interest in this drama but in the end they choose friendship over love.  Really loved this drama and do recommend it, you won't regret watching it.

Matane!
またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment