Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Drama Time! Proposal Daisakusen

Iwase Ken has been friends with Yoshida Rei since elementary school and has been in love with her for the longest time. Sadly Iwase Ken is clumsy and stubborn when it comes to love but still the lively and cheerful Rei is the girl that was made for him.  Rei on the other hand seems to not think the same way about Ken and is about to marry another man.  Ken sadly attends the wedding ceremony thinking of giving up on his love for her, that is until a fairy appears because of Ken's strong desire to change things. The fairy sends Ken back in time giving him a 'last hallelujah chance' to win the girl of his dream.

This drama was very sweet and at first it tricks you into thinking that the groom for the weeding is actually Ken but of course that's not the case.   I myself was annoyed through out half the drama but that is only because love stories to me are very simply solved and though the answer was written clear as day to me it was not to Ken.  I was mad at Ken through out this drama mainly because all his troubles where literally ended with a simple confession but he dragged it out because he was afraid of what would happen if he confessed.  The whole time I said things along the line of 'I mean come on man she's already getting married. It cannot get any worse for your love life than that, can it? No, just confess already!'   But of course he can't hear me as I scream in anger at him so he just did what ever he wanted to do, at his misguided attempt to win the girl back.    Any one else besides me would think that his go about was correct, he was in the end only trying to make her memories of him good and in turn hoping that this might change their relationship, and I suppose that is really sweet seeing as he cares about her more than himself.  Plus it would've  been a much shorter drama if he had gone by my way of panning things out.  All in all its a very nice drama to watch especially if you like corny love dramas (Not being insulting just can't find other words to say it.) 



Matane
またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment