Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

A father is not the man who helped in bringing life to you but the man who stayed to raise you, love you and care for you.   To all the dad's out there, today is your day.  Happy father's day.

That pretty much sums it up nicely though I'm late since half of the world already experienced fathers day and the rest is finishing it up.   Feeling bummed that I didn't get to continue my post streak on Saturdays, but C'est la vie, right?  I'll work on a new streak as of next week!  Between father's day, my birthday and my brother's birthday this week I've been and will be pretty busy, plus I have to pick classes for next semester so even busier.  I couldn't give that much attention to fathers day in japan as I would have liked to but a fun tidbit that I do know about fathers day in japan is that the most preferred present by Japanese dads is appreciation the second is none other than alcohol, seems to me that those two are pretty popular thing wanted by good old dad all around the world.  Isn't that something? Well then...


Matane!
またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment