Sunday, June 23, 2013

Personal Post - Monday Special

Because of missing my post streak on Saturday last week I've decided that I will make a Monday Special for two weeks!  Excuse the corniness of calling this the Monday Special as it seems I'm going to feed you some sort of mystery meat, but considering that the reason I'm doing this has Monday in the name and it is special since I don't do it usually I decided the best name would be the Monday Special.  So what will I be doing for this Monday Special? Well, the usual but..... on Mondays..... *cough* Please pretend I'm doing something extravagant and protect my small ego. Yea, so I watched a drama called Bloody Monday. (MONDAY see it has a reason!)  And I have a lot of pent up emotions concerning it because I have nobody to talk about it with and I've tried but its gotten so bad that as soon as I start talking everyone want me to stop talking. (See my problem?)  So because of this I need to let it all out and I think making a Bloody Monday post might just help me out.  I'm so sorry that I ended up dumping it here but...oh well so it will stay. 

It was this one! The magic dies a little when
you read it was made in china haha

On another totally unrelated note a friend for my birthday gave me a Totoro figurine isn't that just amazingly thoughtful of them?  Well I guess you wouldn't know but in my life I've never met a friend who's given me a birthday present especially one that was thoughtful, its definitely something that I want to remember and treasure.

Kimochiii!
きもちいい!

No comments:

Post a Comment