Saturday, July 27, 2013

Personal Post! Life sucks, School Starts

Can this be true? Why can't it be a lie!? Two months gone in the blink of an eye.  School starts in a week and I'm not ready to go back.  There's so much to do, so many places to see, so many things to unlearn!  But alas it will come inevitably and I can do nothing to stop it.  There were many things that I wanted to blog about but I won't get to touch till I get some free time again as I don't want to write them completely awfully, as compared to the ones before of course. Ill try my best but knowing myself as I do, there will probably be many empty weeks ahead in this blog.  That annoys me but there's not much I can do. 

Since summer is ending I would like to wish all my fellow students a great and successful school year, I know that some of us don't much enjoy school but we must find a happiness in what we have, whether it be friends, books, teachers, or homework find the thing that makes you want to get up in the morning to go and do your best.  I myself only like the many books that my library has to offer so I look forward to free time in-between classes rather than class.  So find that thing that gives you joy in that school of yours.  And to those who might not be students anymore, I wish you best in work and/or other things for the rest of this year.  We can last till Christmas! I promise!

Mina, Matane!
みな またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment